Through this guided meditation, you will feel the healing that countless others experience every day at the Casa de Dom Inácio in Abadiânia, Brazil. Virginia's soft, soothing voice will guide you into a serene, tranquil state in which you will be open to receive the blessings of the entities and divine spirits of light whom John of God incorporates.
Visit Virginia's Facebook pages discussing her books
Virginia is the author of two spiritually-inspiring books, "The Voice of Saint Rita: Meditations on the Saint of Impossibilities", and "From the Boardroom to the Buddha". Visit these pages to find out more, get involved in discussion, and order your copy through Amazon.
Visit Virginia's Facebook author page HERE.
Welcome to my website! I bring over 25 years of corporate human resources experience to help people achieve the results they want to accomplish in their lives. I do this by helping people get rid of fear, anxiety and negativity.
Coaching is about you, your growth and development, and focusing yourself on you—something we don’t always take the time to do and oftentimes need help and support. I live by the Coaching Credo which is:
- I believe you have a unique gift to offer in this lifetime, which will bring you joy.
- I believe you are willing to be honest with yourself and with me.
- I believe that you can solve any problem you encounter.
- I believe you are capable of far more success than you know.
- I believe that you are willing to learn what others are not.
- I believe that you are able to commit yourself to mastering your craft.
- I believe that you are coachable.
- I believe in you.
- I believe.
Answer these questions to find out if coaching is for you:
- Are you struggling with stress or time management and longing for greater peace, passion, purpose, meaning, clarity, or balance?
- Do you sometimes feel that you need more meaningful success in your life? Are you going through a major life transition or health recovery and need to stop feeling fear, anxiety and worry?
- Do you think about the work day ahead and ask yourself: “Why am I doing this?”
- Do you sometimes think that you can handle multiple roles including family, work and community, but that you are not really performing well in any of them?
- Are you looking for a job or career change?
- Do you have a big dream but aren’t really sure how to achieve it?
- Do you want to be more aligned with what your real purpose on Earth is?
- If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, then working with a Coach might be just what you need to move forward!